Registration Is Now Open – Click here to register
Full Registration (before 31.07.2017) £400.00
PhD / Student Registration (before 31.07.2017) £300.00
Full Registration £450.00
PhD / Student Registration £350.00
Included in the conference registration fee is:
- Full conference attendance
- Conference day catering only including arrival, mid-morning and afternoon tea & coffee plus lunch
- Conference material
- Attendance at the Welcome Reception at the John McIntyre Conference Centre, Pollock Halls Campus on Tuesday 5th September
- Attendance at the conference dinner at the Balmoral Hotel on Thursday 7th September including a 3 course meal, half a bottle of wine and a ceilidh
- Optional walk to Arthurs Seat on Saturday 9th September
Ten student bursaries are available. If you wish to be considered for the student bursaries, please contact Prof. Lev Sarkisov, Lev.Sarkisov@ed.ac.uk, with your name, abstract and one paragraph of justification by 3rd April 2017 (same as the abstract submission deadline). Priority will be given to the students lacking alternative sources of funding.
If approved, you will be notified by the 10th May 2017 and you will be given a promotional code which will waive your registration fee.
There is the option to book accommodation within Pollock Halls Campus through the registration website. Alternatively there are 2 hotels based within Pollock Halls, Masson House and Salisbury Green Hotel. To book either hotel please click here and enter the promotional code CONF1617 into the relevant box to receive 15% off accommodation.